domingo, 8 de marzo de 2009

-What dou you think is the most thrilling sport?
In my opinion the most thrilling sport is Rally because every race you can win or lose, any save.
-What is the most dangerous sport?Why?
I think the most dangerous sport is American Footbaall, because you can run in the stadium and you can bee placed. It’s dangerous!
-Which is more exciting, surfing or skiing?
I feel better when I practice surf than skiing. I don’t practice skiing, I don’t like this sport.
-Are movies too violent this days?
I create that the violent movies, to sometimes give fear
-Should scientists clone humans?
I think clone humans is a good thing because there repeat the persons dead.
-How do you like pizza?
I like pizza with a lot of ingredients: sausages, tomatoe, cheese, ham, kiwi,…

No hay comentarios: